antanova

MOVED: My blog is now at http://antanova.com/blog

Taking the plunge with ActionScript 3 and Flex

We're all winding down for Christmas now, of course. A week of pies, roasts and more cheese than you can wave a fat-filled sausage-like finger at. But there is an ache in my heart. Ever since going to FOTB, I have seen the power of AS3 and the Flash 9 player, and I want a piece of the action.

So what I've done is downloaded the Flex framework SDK from Adobe. It's free, and you get everything you need to build Flash 9 swfs except the skill. Wish me luck. I may be some time.

Technorati: fotb06, FOTB, as3, flash

Labels:

Jason posted this on Friday, December 22, 2006 at 6:13 pm. Leave comment.

Blogmarks button Digg button furl button magnolia button Google Bookmarks button StumbleUpon button Yahoo MyWeb button

Number of comments: 0