antanova

MOVED: My blog is now at http://antanova.com/blog

Flashed on the beach

You'll no doubt have already read the hundreds of blog posts across the blogosphere about Flash on the Beach. Well, it's all true. As far as I'm concerned, it was a great conference. Made great by both the quality of the speakers and the quality of the other people there.

What I was looking to get out of it I got. I went looking for inspiration and the enthusiasm to go and create some funky flash movies to push myself and to get a bit more familiar with flash. I haven't done much flash work in the last few months, so it's great that I've got my flash mojo back.

More blogging about the conference to come...

Technorati: fotb06, FOTB

Labels:

Jason posted this on Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 5:52 pm. Leave comment.

Blogmarks button Digg button furl button magnolia button Google Bookmarks button StumbleUpon button Yahoo MyWeb button

Number of comments: 0