antanova

MOVED: My blog is now at http://antanova.com/blog

Blooming marvellous

At last, the BSI has seen sense, and will hopefully help clear the muddy waters of website accessibility. I mentioned in my earlier post “Accessibility... for a price” that there were guidelines for website commissioners called “PAS78”, but that the only way to obtain them was to buy them. Now, like some rare bloom that flowers once a decade, sense has blossomed and the guidelines are available to download for free.

So I'm going to sip the sweet nectar. Stick around and I'll let you know how it tastes.

Jason posted this on Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 9:50 am. Leave comment.

Blogmarks button Digg button furl button magnolia button Google Bookmarks button StumbleUpon button Yahoo MyWeb button

Number of comments: 0