antanova

MOVED: My blog is now at http://antanova.com/blog

We're off to see the Wizards

Like a donkey walking up and down the same stretch of beach on some cold North Western seaside town, sometimes building website after website can leave inspiration a little used up. Plodding past the faded plastic and neon signs over the chewing-gum encrusted arcades day after day can leave Mr Donkey asking, like some trite actor, “what's my motivation?”

How, then, to inject some adrenaline into the creative arteries; to smother the encroaching malaise?

Go to Flash on the Beach, that's how! I've just booked my ticket, and I can't wait to get there. From my perspective, I'll be going to sessions on ScreenweaverHX, and haXe – the others I'll have to decide closer to the time (early December). It should be good to see industry leaders and to have conversations with other people in the industry. Networking, and gossiping about the state of the art, not to mention having a drink or two and enjoying Brighton's great nightlife will be the order of the (3) days. I look forward to seeing you there.

Labels:

Jason posted this on Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 11:57 am. Leave comment.

Blogmarks button Digg button furl button magnolia button Google Bookmarks button StumbleUpon button Yahoo MyWeb button

Number of comments: 0