antanova

MOVED: My blog is now at http://antanova.com/blog

A new website

I notice I’ve left a pretty big gap since my last post. I don’t know the reason why. I’ve been ticking over, and have been working on a few projects and have learnt some bits and bobs. I’ll have to reserve those for later posts.

I’ve had a bit of trouble with my son. He’s a baby, and has been a little ill with an ear infection. Although that hasn’t really been a burden time-wise, it’s certainly been a mental one. Thankfully now, though he’s much happier and getting better.

I launched a new version of my website last week. It’s an interim step, which is obvious if you look at it. Previously, all I had up there was a holding page with a contact form. Now it’s a bit better in that at least I have some blurb about what it is I offer, and some examples of work up there. It needs looking at graphically though; the logo is almost non-existent among many other problems. What will probably happen, though, is that I will get a load of project work in and leave it the way it is until next year when I’ll build a totally new one.

This has been very much a non-event of a post, hasn’t it? It’s what happens when I start writing a post with no clear idea of direction or structure.

Until next time, you stay classy.

Jason posted this on Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 7:56 pm. Leave comment.

Blogmarks button Digg button furl button magnolia button Google Bookmarks button StumbleUpon button Yahoo MyWeb button

Number of comments: 0