antanova

MOVED: My blog is now at http://antanova.com/blog

I ordered the sauce

Having just deployed the latest release of design agency Outburst’s website, I was again thinking about the order of source in html, and how I would put the content first in that site. I could use absolute positioning, but I don’t think that would work in cases where the font size had been increased by the user, or where the user’s display has a resolution greater than the default 96 dpi.

In a spare moment, I did a quick search and found an old but pretty informative presentation and article on exactly that, where they’d done a little bit of user testing. It’s so hard to find that kind of hard information I thought I’d pop a link up here.

http://www.usability.com.au/resources/ozewai2005/

Labels:

Jason posted this on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 at 2:50 pm. Leave comment.

Blogmarks button Digg button furl button magnolia button Google Bookmarks button StumbleUpon button Yahoo MyWeb button

Number of comments: 0